Advantages to claiming your property promotional Page
Take control of your online presence
Relevant, updated and trust-worthy information; that’s our mantra against so much disinformation on the internet, and with which we want to give users the valuable content they deserve and which they need to organize the trip of their dreams.
Advantages for Travelers
The average traveler spends hours researching accommodation properties. With relevant and up-to-date information, they can rest assured that they’re booking the establishment that best suits their needs.
Receive User Contacts
This page includes a public contact form and probably receives booking requests from interested users. Once verified as the owner, all contacts from users may be forwarded to you.
Advantages for the Property
The property has the ability to keep their business’ information up-to-date, as well as highlight the value it offers its guests, maximizing the establishment’s attractiveness to travelers..a
This Page is part of a large network of accommodation properties, created automatically due to lack of visibility of the establishment in some part of the world, aimed at providing complete, valuable, updated and trustworthy information. This increases the visibility of your property in markets where it previously might not have appeared.
If the Page is unmanaged, you can request to claim it and become its administrator, or you can simply submit updates or corrections for the property description, amenities, new images, as well as correct the establishment’s telephone number or email address.
To claim an unmanaged Page we must first verify that you are the owner of the property. To verify that you are the owner you must send us an email considering the following guidelines:
1. The email must be sent from your business email address, that contains the accommodation name in the domain (i.e. – email@example.com). Sending your email from this address will streamline the verification process.
If you don’t have a business email for this property, then you’ll have to attach to your email a scanned or photographed copy of a document that shows your business name and address. Examples include:
- Utility bill/Phone bill
- Business license
- Business tax file
2. Regardless of whether or not you have a business email, you must also attach a scanned or photographed copy of your official personal identification. Examples include:
- National identification card
3. Include the follow information in written form:
- Name of the accommodation property
- Official website of your property
- Our Page URL for your property
- Your full name
- Your position in the business (i.e. – Owner, Manager, etc.)
- Business telephone number
4. The email address to which you must send this info is: firstname.lastname@example.org
- As soon as we’ve verified the validity of your application an agent will contact you to set up your Owner Account.
Your personal information will be used to avoid abuse from possible fraudulent applications, guaranteeing the safeguard of your property’s image in our network and in conformity with current Personal Data Protection laws.